Sunday, October 29, 2017

SEAson's Greeting

Happy Sunday and Sea-Son's Greetings!

Today I'm over on the Cards und More Shop Blog with a cool water shaker card.

I'm addicted to all ocean creatures, and so I couldn't resist when I saw the cute SEAson stamp set by Waffle Flower. And I had immediately in mind to create a water shaker card with it - the SEAson-Santa just has to swim!


I stamped all the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock, cut them out and colored them with Copic markers. Then I created a background with Ranger Distress Oxide inks Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Broken China and glued my images onto it.

Aren't those fish decorating their Christmas tree just too cute?

I filled a clear plastic bag with a bit water, some sequins and added a drop of Distress Ink Broken China so that the water looks blue. I sealed the bag with tape, wrapped it around my card and secured it on the back of my card. To hide the folded sides of my plastic bag, I cut a frame from blue cardstock and glued it over the plastic bag. I finally added the treasure chest on top of the frame - done!


Here's a short movie to show you how the water moves in the card.


  Materials I used:

Waffle Flower Stamp Set - The SEAson  Memento Stempelkissen TUXEDO BLACK               Ranger - Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Broken China   Ranger - Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Salty Ocean    Ranger - Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Peacock Feathers        COPIC ciao Marker 72er Set A  Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool 2,5cm round      Distress Ink™ Refill Broken China    Pailetten - COL.6570 - 6mm - 9g 

Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday!

Christiane


No comments: